Now we will prepare a very unusual and delicious jelly from apple juice. We will cook with menthol syrup, and therefore the dessert has an original taste and beautiful color.
Description of preparation:
Prepare a beautiful and delicious jelly from apple juice is quite simple. We will not cook jelly from the sachet, but prepare everything ourselves. First, from mint, we will prepare a delicious mint syrup, and then with gelatin and apple juice (if possible, it is better to use strained (!) Freshly squeezed juice), we prepare jelly of very beautiful golden color.
Apple juice – 600 milliliters
Mint – 60 Grams
Gelatin – 15 Grams
Water – 350 Milliliters
Sugar – 250 Grams
Small Lemon – 1/2 Pieces
Stages of the jelly:
1. First we prepare the syrup. For this we take water, sugar, lemon and mint.
2. Pour the water into the pan, add sugar and bring to a boil, then add mint. Again, bring to a boil and remove from heat. Then we cool.
3. We filter everything, squeeze peppermint well, squeeze out half a lemon juice into syrup and bring it back to the boil. Once again we filter. The syrup is ready.
4. For further preparation, take the cooled mint syrup, gelatin and apple juice.
5. In a saucepan mix the juice and syrup, add gelatin. We put on the fire, stirring thoroughly heated (to dissolve gelatin), but do not bring to a boil.
6. Pour into the mold and put in the refrigerator to freeze. After the preparation of the jelly, put the mold in hot water for 1 minute, conduct around the edges with a knife and easily turn jelly to a dish.